Rank #5,593
$SPX

Sphynx

● Launched 34 months ago
Binance Smart Chain
0xd941e52262db92875f404a08be34b7681732efe4
0Votes
0Votes

Description

We are a new project in the crypto industry, our team has analised a lot of projects and the concept was chosen.
Our team has decided that the reward in BNB is a new trend and our goal is to do it the way nobody did before.
10% receive from all the commissions that are collected in a dividend pool distribution from which happens every 30 minutes.
You can also notice that each transaction there launch auto-burning mechanism , which inevitably increase its cost and creates an inner deficit.
Our dream is create a place where a common investor with $100 or less could earn simply by buying and holding the token.
The team has prepared a long-term plans for the development as so as advertising and promotion company and also will look towards for listings on large crypto sites. At the current moment, 80% of the total supply is on sale, and the remaining 20% are left for the further development. ?

Market Rank

In the dynamic and ever-changing landscape of cryptocurrencies, Sphynx has established itself as a formidable player. It is currently ranked #17,694 in the cryptocurrency market based on its market cap. This ranking reflects the trust and confidence that the market has in Sphynx as a viable digital asset.

Buy & Sell Taxes

When trading Sphynx, it is important to consider the buy and sell taxes associated with each transaction. The buy tax for Sphynx is 0.21%, while the sell tax is 0.00%. These taxes could potentially affect your overall returns, so it's crucial to factor them into your investment strategy.

Tokenomics

The tokenomics of Sphynx consist of a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens, out of which 9,999,999,990 tokens are currently in circulation. Understanding the tokenomics is crucial for potential investors, as it sheds light on the token's distribution and availability, which can directly impact its value and demand in the market.

Wallet Support

In order to securely store your Sphynx tokens, you can use a variety of wallets such as Trust Wallet, MetaMask, SafePal, Coin98. These wallets provide a safe environment for managing and storing your digital assets. It's essential to select a wallet that supports the specific cryptocurrency and offers a high level of security, user-friendliness, and compatibility with your preferred devices.

Price Performance

The price of Sphynx is currently at 0.0000000013943304836865347, having experienced a 0% change in the last 24 hours. The trading volume for this period stands at 0. With a circulating supply of 9,999,999,990 tokens, Sphynx has managed to achieve a market capitalization of 14, reflecting the strong interest of the market participants.

coinvote.cc/coin/Sphynx

Info

Price$ 0.(0x8)1394
Market Cap$ 13.94
24h Variation (%)+0.00%
Total Supply10,000,000,000
Circulating Supply9,999,999,990
Launch DateAugust 4th 2021, 00:00
Date addedAugust 4th 2021, 06:49
Listed bySPHYNXBSC

Security Scan

13 hours ago

The security scan is conducted by Goplus and serves as a general indication of contract security.

It may not detect all potential threats and vulnerabilities. Always perform your own research.

Holder Count:62
Buy Tax:0.21 %
Sell Tax:0.00 %
Owner Holdings:0.00 %
Honeypot Check:
Blacklisted Check:
Top 10 Holders:84.11 %
Anti-Whale Mechanism:
Can Take Back Ownership:
Slippage Modifiable:
Transfer Pausable:
Open Source:

Discover New Coins

Tags
-