Coins: 26,861
Votes: 158,027,637
Market Cap: $6,658,809,811,607,796
Yesterday Winner 2 Metacade
Trending Winner 2 Baby Doge Coin


⏰ Private Sale - 05/09 to 09/09 What is minibusd? Minibusd is a cripto project that allows you to earn BUSD on every buying and selling. You must keep your MiniBUSD in your wallet address in order to provide passive investment. We are working to be the biggest cryptocurrency project of 2021. All updates will be appeared in the announcements section soon. MİNİBUSD is a crypto money project that allows you yo provide passive income. 🚀🚀High BUSD rewards🚀🚀 What is tokoeconomics ? Tokenomics Total supply: (100%) Supply to PCS: (10%) Private Sale : (10%) Supply to whitelist: (20%) PS+ WL + Listing Token price: $0,000002 Total Market cap: $80.000 10% of total supply will be available on PanCakeSwap. 30% is reserved for Whitelist + Private Sale participants. 60% of total supply will be burned on launch! 🟢17% Buy Tax • 10% BUSD Reward • 2% Dev & Marketing • 3% Auto Liquidity • %2 Reflection to Holders 🔴19% Sell Tax • 13% BUSD Reward • 3% Dev & Marketing • 1% Auto Liquidity • %2 Reflection to Holders 🚨 Extra 10% sell fee on the launch day 🔐 Liquidity will be locked on DxSale ✅ Audited, rug proof 🎉 Presale after private sale on Dxsale Softcap 50 BNB, Hardcap 100BNB 🤑 Get back up to 23% in BUSD 🐳 Anti-Whale Protection Anti-Whale Manipulation 👉All sorts of transactions (sell/buy and wallet transfers) are restricted to not trade more than 0.05% of the total supply. Wallets are not allowed to HODL more than 1% of the total supply. Bot Protection : 👉After taking MiniBUSD, 10% will be added in addition to sales tax for 2 hours. You can sell it for normal %19 after 2 hours. The additional tax will be distributed to the investors in BUSD.




September 10, 2021


Honeypot scan

Unlocked liquidity 0%

Verified code

Powered by StaySAFU