Coins: 24,576
Votes: 122,105,047
Market Cap: $6,260,581,479
BTC:
ETH:
BNB:
Yesterday Winner 2 Clear Water
Trending Winner 2 Richquack.com
G2
Crypto
Gaming

G2 Crypto Gaming G2

G² is a new multidimensional ecosystem built around Telegram-based gaming, gaming partnerships, a Diamond Hold Lottery, and a staking pool. G² incorporates a Diamond Hold Lottery, with 50 prizes per week. Guaranteed lottery drawings every 4 hours, every day, and every week! G² will also have its own Telegram-based game room (beginning with "Slots," followed shortly after by "Wheel of Joe" and "Plinko"!), which will give back 90% of its revenue in the way of prizes. The remaining 10% profit will be sent to the staking pool. Other projects can partner with G² and plug our gaming bot into their own TG community to increase community engagement. Partner games profits are split 50/50. Finally, G² will operate a large staking pool that provides holder reflections, increases the value of the project, and serves as a backup funding mechanism for the Diamond Hold Lottery.

coinvote.cc/coin/G2-Crypto-Gaming


-

-

-

TheRealDangles