Coins: 16,798
Votes: 118,379,389
Market Cap: $-2,128,236,031,467 0.00%
BTC:
ETH:
BNB:
Yesterday Winner 2 Baby Caw
Trending Winner 2 PAW Digital
FREECRYPTOMESSIAH

FREECRYPTOMESSIAH FCM


👑FREECRYPTOMESSIAH 👑 💎 Token distribution: 📈 3% dev wallet ( owner wallet ) 💹 3% marketing wallet 💫 2% special (messiah) fund 🎁 1% giveaway wallet 📊 1T total supply. 🔥 5% BURNED 🔥 6% READY to burn 🧾 Tax distribution: 🎁 10%cake rewards on buys 🎁 15% on sells 💱 2% marketing 🔐 2% to LP (locked 90 days) mudra.website/ 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 💥We’re here to help investors learn. We want to disseminate wisdom to the masses, on topics like Market Making, spotting trends, exit strategies, and most importantly, how to avoid scams, not blindly follow influencers and not be an APE.💥 💻 Website: FreeCryptoMessiah.com 🌍 TG: t.me/FREECRYPTOMESSIAHofficialBSC 🇨🇳🇻🇳🇯🇵🇧🇷🇮🇳🇮🇩🇹🇷🇩🇪 More Countries coming soon!! 📢 Contract addy: 0x8259b934d53Be935592801AE72b800a49B613791 🚀 JUST stealth LAUNCHED Sunday around UTC 5:00

coinvote.cc/coin/FREECRYPTOMESSIAH


-

-

-

August 22, 2021

FCMowner



Honeypot scan

Unlocked liquidity

Verified code

Powered by StaySAFU