Coins: 25,791
Votes: 139,029,295
Market Cap: $99,508,589,042,716 0.01%
BTC:
ETH:
BNB:
Yesterday Winner 2 LIZA
Trending Winner 2 PULI
BabyParis

BabyParis BABYPARIS


BabyParis reflecting you 10% $BUSD with every transaction. 1% Max Buy & Sell at any point of time to prevent whales and dumps. 5% BUYBACK to make sure we explode throught ATHs!! 🚀Features: 💲 10% $BUSD reflection 🏪 5% BUY BACK 🔐 LP locked - by DxSale 🚰 Volume-based rewards system ™️ MAX transaction 1% - Prevent 🐳 and 🥡 💩 Poocoin Ads, Twitter & Tiktok Influencer 🗽 All major coinlisting sites listings 💰Tokenonomics: Total Supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000 Max Buy/Sell: 1% (10,000,000,000,000) 👛 Max Wallet: 2% 🌭10% $BUSD rewards 🚰 5% BuyBack 🛍 5% Marketing

coinvote.cc/coin/BabyParis


$ 0.00000000000156854

$ 1,569

-

August 10, 2021

smollMomma



Honeypot scan

Unlocked liquidity

Verified code

Powered by StaySAFU