🎉SE7EN TOKEN PRESALE (S7N)🎉 Memecoin Meets Russian Roulette Se7en is a Reflection Token with ZERO Tax — Earn more Se7en just by holding.
Trading Se7en Tokens combines the thrill & risk of a game with the asset redistribution of reflectionary tokenomics, as 1 out of every 7 transactions delivers 77% of the trade, while the remaining 23% is redistributed amongst the $e7en community’s holders.
👁️🗨️ Audit by CoinScope
✅ KYC by Pinksale
🔒 LP Locked for 6 Months
🪄 O% Transaction Tax